dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: New scanning facility in V3

From: Roger Kitain <roger.kitain_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 11:50:38 -0400

Hello Jerome,

Annotation discovery seems to have stopped working from the b14 promoted
build (or at the Aug 3 nightly).
For example:

For a bean annotated as follows:

public class FooBean {

@PostConstruct
public void init() .....

}

Then, given a JndiNamingEnvironment (jndiEnv)..

InjectionInfo injectInfo = jndiEnv.getInjectionInfoByClass(FooBean.class);

injectInfo.getPostConstructMethodName will return null....

There is also this bugtraq issue:

http://monaco.sfbay.sun.com/detail.jsf?cr=6975622