dev@glassfish.java.net

Workspace is open - was Re: GlassFish Server Open Source Edition 3.1: Milestone 4 tonight

From: Nazrul Islam <nazrul.islam_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 12:00:47 -0700

GlassFish Team,

3.1 source repository is open for checkin again.

We are done with all the planned copyright header update. Many thanks to
Bill and Jane for making the changes.

Bill and Jill will be making few more updates in normal manner without
locking the source repository. Stay tuned for more information from Bill
on this.

We are in the process of promoting MS4 build. We ran into a CTS test
failure that is causing some delay. All the relevant experts are
involved and debugging the issue (Thanks! You know who you are).

--
Nazrul Islam   -   (408) 276-6468   -   Oracle