dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: domain.xml/hk2 broken

From: Marina Vatkina <marina.vatkina_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 15:00:41 -0700

Curiosier and curiosier...

After the asadmin set operation on default-config, <ejb-timer-service>
is gone from the server-config (because the code detects that is was
empty anyway?). If I unset the value of the timer-datasource in the
default-config, <ejb-timer-service> is no longer available there as well
(for the same reason?).

As I was always testing on a fresh install before, I've never seen this
problem either. So I do not know how long it was there.

-marina