dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: QL failures with current GF 3.1 build

From: Tim Quinn <tim.quinn_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 20:05:17 -0500

On Aug 16, 2010, at 7:49 PM, Byron Nevins wrote:

> Has anyone looked at what the actual problem is?

It's hard to do when QL passes on one's own system.

And the relevant log files on Hudson that might shed some light - the
instance log files especially - disappear when the test blithely
deletes the instances.

If someone has the same QL failure happening on his or her system,
please try running the QL tests step-wise:

cd quicklook/cluster/clustersetup
ant all

This is where the problems seem to occur.

See if there are problems reported in the eein2 server log (if there
is one), or in the DAS server.log.

- Tim