dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Feature Announcement

From: Hong Zhang <hong.hz.zhang_at_oracle.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2010 00:02:03 -0400

Hi, Byron
    Even though this feature (automatic port determination) was in, from
recent conversation with Vijay and recent experiments (a couple days
ago), my understanding is we still need to pass in the port information
explicitly when creating instances so the command replication will work
as expected (due to a bug in token resolution)?
     Thanks,

- Hong