dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: dev/ IPS repo

From: Snjezana Sevo-Zenzerovic <snjezana.sevozenzerovic_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2010 11:13:55 -0700

Alexis,

it has been intended to use same dev stability repository for 3.0.1 and
3.1 packages and upgrade from 3.0.1 to 3.1 should generally work. Update
error you are seeing is due to the fact that new glassfish-ha package
has been introduced into 3.1 last week, but promoted build job package
publishing script has not been updated to publish it to external
repositories - I'll fix that and things should be back to normal with
the next promotion.

Thanks,

Snjezana