dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Eclipse + Glassfish V3 + Linux = Nightmare

From: Snjezana Sevo-Zenzerovic <snjezana.sevozenzerovic_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2010 11:25:17 -0700

As far as I can tell, osgi-http had to be installed from UC as
additional component and not as available update since we never shipped
that package in initial distribution and no other package from the
initial distribution has dependency on it.

It is certainly possible to define more stringent update center package
dependencies when it comes to package version and we actually do that
for packages which are part of initial product distribution. I will do
the same for additional packages such as osgi-http.

Thanks,

Snjezana