dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: EJB Doc Plan Ready for Review

From: Marina Vatkina <marina.vatkina_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 15:06:58 -0700

Rebecca,

1. I'm currently the owner of the EJB module.
2. Since 3.0 EJB-Lite features are available in the web distribution of
GlassFish Server
3. Features not currently on 3.1 list:
- Support Weblogic EJB descriptor (new)
- Additional DTrace probes for monitoring (new)
4. For 'Stateful Session Bean Failover' sections Mahesh should be the
reviewer.

thanks,
-marina