dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Example of support for --target option?

From: Naman Mehta <Naman.Mehta_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 12:15:25 +0530

hi vijay,

I am trying to use below code in my CLI.

        Server targetServer = domain.getServerNamed(target);

        if (targetServer.isDas()) {
             // something for das
        } else if (targetServer.isCluster()) {
             // something for cluster
        } else {
            // error message
        }

Now when I pass --target opiont values as below:

1. --target server = works fine.
2. --target <instance name> = works fine.
3. --target <cluster name> = giving null pointer exception on line
targetServer.isDas().

Let me know on this.

Regards,
Naman