dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: how to get my module in the modules dir

From: Snjezana Sevo-Zenzerovic <snjezana.sevozenzerovic_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2010 12:19:15 -0700

If shoal jars are already hk2 modules and have OSGi data in manifests,
you don't really need to wrap them into yet another packager/external
module - those are used mainly to repackage non-OSGi jars into OSGi jars
with exceptions you noted...

We planned to have dedicated IPS package for Shoal content, so I'll
create new packager module for these and add them as dependencies -
please send me pointer to these two Shoal jars and any existing modules
that will depend on them so that I can determine package build sequence
and dependencies...

Thanks,

Snjezana