dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: how to get my module in the modules dir

From: Bobby Bissett <bobby.bissett_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 15:13:54 -0400

Ok, that *looks* like the right place. Assuming it is, can someone
help me with the pom.xml file? The shoal jars (there are two of them)
are already built as hk2 modules, so I don't think anything
complicated needs to happen. I've read all the pom files in packager/
external and the only two that don't say anything about repackaging
are jaxr-ra and jmsra, but there's a lot extra going on in there that
I don't think applies to shoal.

Thanks,
Bobby