dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: how to get my module in the modules dir

From: Snjezana Sevo-Zenzerovic <snjezana.sevozenzerovic_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2010 11:59:01 -0700

Bobby,

packager implementation will generally place any jar type module under
glassfish/modules unless explicitly told otherwise. If your module is a
brand new GF dependency and no other module depends on it, you may need
to add it as dependency to one of packager module pom files (or it may
even warrant the creation of dedicated new packager module). Do you
have the module you are trying to add already checked in the workspace?
If so, send me a pointer and I can tell you what needs to be done...

Thanks,

Snjezana