dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: JDBCRealm allows only one column name to be specified for group memberships table

From: Anissa Lam <anissa.lam_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 07 May 2010 07:07:59 -0700

Kumar Jayanti wrote:
We also have a parameter :

PARAM_GROUP_TABLE_USER_NAME_COLUMN = "group-table-user-name-column";

But i guess we maynot have it in V2.X. We have it in V3.

regards,
kumar

Admin Console really need your help for usability.   If this is a common parameter for JDBCRealm,  please inform the GUI team about the change so this can be presented to user like an attribute, instead of having them memorizing the long property name.
Please file an issue againist admingui  if thats the case.

thanks
Anissa.