dev@glassfish.java.net

Need you help on CLB

From: Jin Yao <jin.yao_at_ericsson.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 12:57:53 +0800

Hi ,

We 're developing web application on SGCS, we encounter problems on data centric, it seems the data-centric not works

This is our dcr file

We installed dcr using the following commands
SC_2_1# asadmin set-dcr-file --clbname traffic_lb /home/wuigm/data-centric-rules.xml
SC_2_1# asadmin set traffic-config.availability-service.converged-load-balancer.auto-commit=true

We can see the file in console page

[cid:995375304_at_08032010-06EE]

But the CLB seems not work.

If try to login WUIGM 4 times, In PL monitor log,
On PL-2_4 TotalIncomingHttpRequestsBE count value is 4 TotalIncomingHttpRequestsFE value is 2
On PL-2_3 TotalIncomingHttpRequestsBE count value is 0 TotalIncomingHttpRequestsFE value is 2

Do you know, What the problem is?
BTW: It's a pure web application! I have find some thing about CLB.
it's said "HTTP and HTTPS messages belonging to pure web applications, the converged load balancer uses a sticky round robin algorithm" ,then what's the sticky round robin
what should web application do to enable this
Does the DCR file not work for pure web application?

Thanks in advance!

Br,Jin

Picture (Metafile) 1.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: Picture__Metafile__1.jpg)