dev@glassfish.java.net

JOSSO + Glassfish + wicket

From: Stevenson Cunanan <stevenson.cunanan_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 13:26:23 +0800

Hi,
I have a number of apps running in glassfish(but i also need them running on
other servers like JBOSS and TOMCAT). So I am currently trying to integrate
JOSSO with wicket and Glassfish. The single sign on works perfectly fine on
all other servers except glassfish. I actually had to add an extra filter to
allow a simple page to load properly. However, It takes so much longer if I
add more resources and I mean really long. in fact when I stop glassfish
that is when the resources quickly loads and the page displays. Can anyone
advice on how I should go about this problem?

Best regards,
Stevenson Lee