dev@glassfish.java.net

RE: Need you help on CLB

From: Jin Yao <jin.yao_at_ericsson.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 16:56:04 +0800

Hi Kshitiz,

 Thank you.

 But actually I have tried convert the app into a converged app (sip&web) by including a empty sip.xml , the CLB not works either.

 We try to login our application, the expected behavior is that the app received error response(authentication failed), then the browser will display some error message to end user.
 but actually we could not get error response, no error message displayed on the browser.
 While we disable LB on one PL instance (which mean just one PL work), then it works correctly, the error message displayed!

But, to make it more clear, for pure web application(including session based), nothing need to do to enable CLB ,except to make sure the PL instance active and LB enabled , if the sticky round robin algorithm works well, just the web container to auto detect and apply the correct CLB algorithm, right?

Br,Jin