dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: How to invoke EJB deployed on Server Instance from DAS?

From: Sahoo <Sahoo_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 00:08:13 +0530

You should be able to set appropriate JNDI provider in JNDI
configuration properties and pass it on to create an InitialContext
object which you can then use to look up the EJB and invoke it as if you
are calling the EJB from an application client. Search for documents
that shows how to connect to GlassFish from standalone Java applications.

Thanks,
Sahoo