dev@glassfish.java.net

Recently updated and rebuilt trunk workspace, server won't start

From: Tim Quinn <Timothy.Quinn_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2009 15:20:19 -0600

Hi.

I've updated my v3 trunk workspace and rebuilt, and the server does not
start. It starts to start (the log stops after the "INFO: Successfully
launched in 27 msec." message).

When I use

asadmin start-domain --verbose

I see the reason why: many errors caused by this:

Caused by: org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in
bundle com.sun.grizzly.grizzly-config [95]: package;
(&(package=com.sun.hk2.component)(version>=1.0.0))

Is this a case of me needing to wait for a maven repository to be
updated, or is there something more serious here?

Is anyone else seeing this?

- Tim