dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: source integration question (javahelp)

From: Bobby Bissett <Robert.Bissett_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2009 11:25:51 -0400

> Yes, you can change the way it's built. And if you have to port
> the source to GlassFish java.net external in order to change the
> build, then yes please do so. Please also include the version that
> you are porting in the format as external/module/<module-name>/
> <version> (e.g. https://glassfish-svn.dev.java.net/svn/glassfish-svn/trunk/external/modules/)
>
> GlassFish v3 build will eventually depend on the javahelp artifact
> built from this source.
>
>> Let me try asking another way: what if I have to change the way
>> it's built *and* it's in java.net?
>>
> Hope I answered your question this time :-)

Yep. Unless someone else chimes in, it looks like I need to port the
sources to the GF workspace so that I can replace the build file and
not depend on those zip files "out there" on the web. Or, someone who
knows maven could make it build using maven, which is more desirable
long term. Thanks for the answers.

Cheers,
Bobby