dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: slf4j as Glassfish OSGi module

From: Sahoo <Sahoo_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 17:23:11 +0530

Jane,

I agree with those steps except #3. Can we have this *slf4j-all* module
outside of slf4j/1.5.9.RC1. e.g., v3/glassfish/packager/external or
something like that, so that
a) We don't have to create it every time we add new version of slf4j in
our scm.
b) We don't mix an artifact with groupId org.glassfish with that of the
external project.

I also think org.glassfish.external is *not* an appropriate groupId.
org.glassfish is more appropriate. Any additional qualifier should be
part of artifactId; the group name should remain same for all artifacts
produced by this team.

Thanks,
Sahoo