dev@glassfish.java.net

asadmin command "create-auth-realm " execution very inconsistent

From: Skanda Prasad <skanda.prasad.ganapathy_at_ericsson.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 22:57:12 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

We have an install script that executes several asadmin commands to bring up
the glassfish domain with our application predeployed. We are currently
facing an issue with the strange behaviour of the create-auth-realm command
which fails sometimes with the following error:

Unable to connect to admin-server at given host: [localhost] and port:
[4048].

There are several commands that run before this and getting executed
properly....
The issue is only with the create-auth-realm command execution as it is not
consistent...

Are we missing something regarding the auth-realm creation?? any sequence
that we should follow before we need to execute the command???

my worry is that it doesn't fail or succeed consistently :-(

Regards
Skanda