dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: If you get a StackOverflowError in the build

From: Jane Young <Jane.Young_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 13:11:23 -0700

Sahoo,

Bean validator and other external artifacts (not built in GlassFish v3
workspace) are deployed to java.net/maven/2 and this repository is open
to the java.net community: https://maven2-repository.dev.java.net/.
Anyone can request for publisher role and have access to deploy to this
repository.

When we start building source of the external artifacts, v3 workspace
will not reference artifacts from java.net/maven/2.

Thanks,
Jane