dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: changes to the upgrade code?

From: Carla Mott <Carla.Mott_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 12:11:45 -0700

Recall that the logging info is in domain.xml and that it needs to be
moved to logging.properties. That was done in UpgradeLogging the first
time that the server came up until recently. Now I see that the info is
in 2 places, domain.xml and logging.properties in the latest v3 releases.

Does that mean that if I install a v3 build that I need to run asadmin
with the --upgrade option the first time I start the domain for it to be
v3 ready?

It seems not. If not then how does the logging info get moved? It needs
to happen if the release is v2 or v3.

Carla