dev@glassfish.java.net

[Fwd: Re: Current java.net outage]

From: Amy Roh <Amelia.Roh_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2009 10:33:39 -0700

"It's probably ok to commit to the repository, but please monitor
closely for accuracy."

attached mail follows:

Hi Shreedhar,

I haven't gotten an update from CollabNet since late yesterday afternoon.

The indication is at this point, to my knowledge, that the services are
slow, but restored.

It's probably ok to commit to the repository, but please monitor closely
for accuracy.

Janice Wilson, whom I think you know, has also been working with
CollabNet on restoring service.
She will provide future updates around the outages, etc. This will
help ensure that there aren't mixed messages here.

Thanks,

Gary