dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: svn and java.net down?

From: Kohsuke Kawaguchi <Kohsuke.Kawaguchi_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 07 Oct 2009 10:44:44 -0700

I'm not sure how much help this is for developers, but I've set up
read-only Subversion mirrors at http://svn-mirror.glassfish.org/

The repository is synced every 5 minutes, provided that java.net
Subversion repository is accessible. For RE/continuous builds and
history access, this might be useful.

You can switch your workspace to "svn --relocate switch".

Also, I can very easily add additional projects here, so if you want
your project mirrored, let me know the project name.