dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Bundle Password

From: Jason Lee <jasondlee_at_sun.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Oct 2009 12:31:28 -0500

I'm not sure I'm following the discussion or the proposed solution.
If I add the password to the bundle, the admin console fails to start
as it can't find the module org.glassfish.admingui.jsftemplating.
That leads me to believe that we do indeed need to specify the
password, but I'm not seeing where. I've attempted to use the
osgi.bundle approached mentioned earlier in the thread, but that
didn't seem to affect anything. To be honest, I'm really not sure how
the build is working. I commented out the HK2-Import-Bundles
configuration in the POM to see what would happen, but I'm still
seeing the entry in the manifest file. I feel like I'm drinking from
the fire hose with this. :)