dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Bundle Password

From: Jerome Dochez <Jerome.Dochez_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 2009 14:21:51 -0700

the hk2-import-bundles does not support supplying the mandatory
password. That's for instance why I asked this morning Ken Paulsen to
figure out why you still needed the HK2-Import-Bundles all together.

Now apart from that specific issue, the reason why we added the
mandatory password in GF is so that applications (like the admin-gui)
does not see it.
So am I correct in understanding that you want to hide that jar to all
GF applications *but* the admin-gui ?

jerome