dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: do you build javahelp?

From: Snjezana Sevo-Zenzerovic <Snjezana.Sevo-Zenzerovic_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 10:51:49 -0700

Bobby,

modules that have real compile time dependency on javahelp are upgrade
tool and verifier. The purpose of packager/glassfish-common-tmp
reference is to place javahelp jar into shared glassfish-common package
and make it available at runtime for both upgrade tool and verifier.

That being said, I am working on separating javahelp into its own
packager module, but the idea remains the same. We need packager
reference only if someone is really using javahelp...

Thanks,

Snjezana