dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: warning from mini parser (upgrade related)

From: Bill Shannon <bill.shannon_at_sun.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 10:02:14 -0700

We don't really expect users to do anything about this warning, right?
It's not like we're expecting them to open domain.xml in an editor and
rearrange the elements, right? I don't see any point in displaying this
warning. I would log this at FINE or lower.

And can't we make the MiniXmlParser code, or the code using it, more
resilient so it doesn't need to parse the file twice?