dev@glassfish.java.net

osgi cache in domains (it's laaaaarge)

From: Bobby Bissett <Robert.Bissett_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 15:52:08 -0400

Again, in the category of things I may not know that I don't know:

After starting and stopping the server one time my domain has gained
over 50 Meg (and that's gzipped) of extra poundage in cached osgi
bits. My experience shows that I can remove domain1/osgi-cache and
restart the server just fine, but reality often trumps experience.
Will that cause me any issues I'm not seeing now?

I just ask because I sometimes need to attach zipped domains to bug
reports and don't want to include the cache if I don't need to. I
assume the cache gets overwritten as needed, but wanted a sanity check.

Thanks,
Bobby