dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Latest asadmin changes broke devtests?

From: Kin-man Chung <Kin-Man.Chung_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 10:36:59 -0700

I think the argument is not with the change of authentication, which
I agree is more secure, but with the default configuration for the
default domain. It used to be that "admin" requires a password
(adminadmin), but now it doesn't, which breaks existing tests. I
think users will complain about this too.

I can make a test to run if I remove "--user admin --passwordfile <f>",
like Shing Wai suggested, or make <f> an empty file. Strangely, if
<f> contains a single line
     AS_ADMIN_PASSWORD=""
it still fails.