dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: "badly formed maven project" in NB

From: Ludovic Champenois <Ludovic.Champenois_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 13:15:52 -0700

On 9/11/09 1:02 PM, Bobby Bissett wrote:
> Is this going to be part of the official build instructions?
This is not for v3 build, this is for workingaround a NB bug, to open GF
maven projects in NB.

> I *can't* be the only gfv3 developer in the world using NB 6.7.x.
No, others are using one of the 2 solutions:
1/ either 6.8 nightly build
http://bits.netbeans.org/download/trunk/nightly/latest/
2/ or my workaround regarding the hk2 sources.

This was discussed in this dev mailing list a while back.

Ludo