dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: QL failures

From: Lloyd Chambers <Lloyd.Chambers_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 04 Sep 2009 16:23:25 -0700

Ken's gmbal update fixes the problem.

But svn is down.

  svn: OPTIONS of 'https://svn.dev.java.net/svn/glassfish-svn/trunk/
v3': could not connect to server (https://svn.dev.java.net)

Lloyd

runtest-impl-xml:
      [echo] =============Starting TestNG test at ..//classes/test
from testng.xml ============
     [mkdir] Created dir: /Volumes/Scratch/work/v3/code/tests/
quicklook/test-output
    [testng] [Parser] Running:
    [testng] /Volumes/Scratch/work/v3/code/tests/quicklook/amx/
testng.xml
    [testng]
    [testng] CHANGE COUNT: 10
    [testng] PASSED: bootAMX
    [testng] Core AMX tests
    [testng] PASSED: iterateAllSanityCheck
    [testng] PASSED: createChildTest
    [testng] PASSED: createProfilerTest
    [testng] PASSED: testConfigTools
    [testng] PASSED: testAMXConfigAttributeResolver
    [testng] PASSED: testForBogusConfigAnnotations
    [testng] PASSED: testCreateProperties
    [testng] PASSED: testAmxPref
    [testng] PASSED: testAMXConfigDefaultValues
    [testng] PASSED: testCreateResource
    [testng] PASSED: connectorConnectionPoolTest
    [testng] PASSED: testCreateProperty
    [testng] PASSED:
testAMXComplianceMonitorFailureCount___KNOWN_FAILURE_20090904_ISSUE_9355_IGNORE_FOR_NOW
    [testng] PASSED: testConnectorRuntimeAPIProvider
    [testng] PASSED: testMonitoringRoot
    [testng] PASSED: testDomainConfig
    [testng] PASSED: testBulkAccess
    [testng] PASSED: testExt
    [testng] PASSED: testPropertyParent
    [testng] PASSED: testTools
    [testng] PASSED: testPathnames
    [testng] PASSED: testSystemStatus
    [testng] PASSED: testApplications
    [testng] PASSED: testResources
    [testng] PASSED: testChildGetterVariants
    [testng] PASSED: testAllGenerically
    [testng] PASSED: testRuntimeRoot
    [testng] PASSED: testQuery
    [testng] PASSED: testJ2EEDomain
    [testng] PASSED: testSingletonOrNot
    [testng] PASSED: testDomainRoot
    [testng] PASSED: testSystemApplications
    [testng] PASSED: testSystemInfo
    [testng] PASSED: testSystemPropertyParent
    [testng] PASSED: testConfigs
    [testng] PASSED: testServerRuntime
    [testng] PASSED: testLogging
    [testng] PASSED: testServers
    [testng] PASSED: testAutoConvert
    [testng] PASSED: testForBogusAnnotations
    [testng]
    [testng] ===============================================
    [testng] amx_tests
    [testng] Tests run: 41, Failures: 0, Skips: 0
    [testng] ===============================================
    [testng]
    [testng]
    [testng] QuickLookTests
    [testng] Total tests run: 41, Failures: 0, Skips: 0
    [testng]

Lloyd Chambers
lloyd.chambers_at_sun.com
GlassFish Team