dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: QL failures

From: Ken Cavanaugh <Ken.Cavanaugh_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 04 Sep 2009 14:41:38 -0700

Lloyd Chambers wrote:
> Ken,
>
> I could handle the glassfish side of things, so long as I know what to
> change. Do we still have the ugly scenario of many places defining
> their own version?
>
> If it's one place in pom.xml, then it's easy.
I think the only place is gmbal.version in the top-level pom.xml. Easy
enough to change,
but are the QLs sufficient testing for this integration? There are a
couple of other changes here as well,
because b011 never got integrated into GFv3 (b010 is the current
version). This will also fix the swapped type
and description problem.

I just pushed gmbal version 3.0.0-b012 to maven (the files take about 30
minutes to get there).
If everyone agrees that running the QL tests is sufficient to integrate
gmbal, go ahead and integrate the fix.
That's the best possible solution to our "known failure" discussion.

(I have written a new unit test for the failure, and all of my unit
tests pass. I have NOT run the QL tests with
the new gmbal at this point).

Thanks,

Ken.