dev@glassfish.java.net

admin commands update - separator for lists of values

From: Bill Shannon <bill.shannon_at_sun.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 18:09:46 -0700

I just checked in a change (which was discussed on admin_at_glassfish)
to the implementation of the server side admin command option
processing.

Many admin commands take options that are a list of values, the most
common example being a --property option that takes a list of properties
separated by colons.

In v2, some of these options used comma as a separator. In v3, they
were using colon everywhere. My change fixes this to be compatible with
v2. You might notice this change in commands such as
create-connector-security-map and update-connector-security-map.

If you notice any other unexpected changes in the way lists of values
are handled for admin command options, let me know.

If you know of any other places where lists of values aren't handled
compatibly with v2, let me know.

Thanks.