dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: JSR250 - javax.annotation.Resouce class

From: Bhakti Mehta <Bhakti.Mehta_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 13:13:32 -0700

Hong,
You may have to add compiler args see jsr109-impl pom.xml where I made
similar changes to take care of jaxws 2.2 and not load jaxws 2.0 from jdk
Add bootclasspath so that newer jar with changes gets loaded before the
rt.jar
Also for runtime I have webservices-api-osgi in modules/endorsed maybe
the same needs to be done for jsr250
Regards,
Bhakti