dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: JSR250 - javax.annotation.Resouce class

From: Hong Zhang <Hong.Zhang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 15:03:15 -0400

Hi, Rajiv
    When I was trying to compile my changes against the
javax.annotation.Resource class, I found the compiler could not find the
new method "lookup" that you have added to the Resource class in the
v3/javaee-api/javax.annotation module. When talking to Tim about the
mystery, he reminded me there is also a javax.annotation.Resource class
from JDK and the compiler must be seeing the version from JDK.
    How do we solve this problem, at both build time and run time?
    I am Ccing dev alias to see if other people have any ideas.

   Thanks,

- Hong