dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: JSR250 - javax.annotation.Resouce class

From: Hong Zhang <Hong.Zhang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 16:34:34 -0400

Hi, Bhakti

Thanks much for the suggestions!

> You may have to add compiler args see jsr109-impl pom.xml where I made
> similar changes to take care of jaxws 2.2 and not load jaxws 2.0 from jdk
> Add bootclasspath so that newer jar with changes gets loaded before
> the rt.jar

I see. Is this the standard way of overriding classes from JDK at build
time?

> Also for runtime I have webservices-api-osgi in modules/endorsed maybe
> the same needs to be done for jsr250

What does it take to put the two jars into the modules/endorsed dir?
What pom.xml files did you have to change and is there any packager
changes that Snjezana needs to make?

So there is already logic at runtime to load any class in the
modules/endorsed before the JDK classes?

Thanks,

- Hong