dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: archive deploy to V3 over http api

From: Hong Zhang <Hong.Zhang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 21:47:04 -0400

Hi, Peter
       What kind of error did you get? Did this just stop working
recently or it has never worked?
       We don't have an upload option in the DeployCommandParameters in
the server side (the upload option for admin cli case is handled by the
client side). This is probably why the url with the upload option does
not work.

       Thanks,

- Hong