dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: JSR 77 Management EJB - available in V3 build 47d?

From: Ryan O'Connell <Ryan.Oconnell_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 09:43:30 -0400

Kedar Mhaswade wrote:
> Ryan -- can you check to see if domain.xml contains this app listed?
>
> (BTW, I am assuming that this is full Java EE distribution).

Hey Kedar,

Yes this is the full EE distro (as opposed to the web profile? if that
is what you meant).

I don't believe the domain.xml contains this app. I installed a fresh
copy of 47d and started the domain. Both the system-applications and
applications elements are empty. I'm assuming the MEJB would be listed
under one of these elements. I looked through the rest of the domain
file and don't see anything that indicates the MEJB is deployed.

--ryano