dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: JSR 77 Management EJB - available in V3 build 47d?

From: Kedar Mhaswade <Kedar.Mhaswade_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 15:42:32 -0700

Snjezana Sevo-Zenzerovic wrote:
> mejb.jar is definitely present in build 47d, someone else will need to
> pipe in on other aspects...

I like the way you say it ...

I am not sure if the MEJB app is being deployed to the server. This used
to happen on the first startup of the domain way back when ...

Ryan -- can you check to see if domain.xml contains this app listed?

(BTW, I am assuming that this is full Java EE distribution).

-Kedar