dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: QL failure.

From: Snjezana Sevo-Zenzerovic <Snjezana.Sevo-Zenzerovic_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 19:58:39 -0700

Dies,

I think you found the culprit... Unfortunately, Tim, who probably knows what might be going on, is on vacation this week. I know that he had to implement some custom classpath handling to accomodate jar files moved to modules/endorsed directory around the same time so it is possible that this introduced regression.

I can take a closer look at this sometime tommorow if there are no other takers :-)

Thanks,

Snjezana