dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: QL failure.

From: Nandini Ektare <Nandini.Ektare_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 16:37:50 -0700

Snjezana Sevo-Zenzerovic wrote:
> The difference, as I mentioned earlier, is that your build was
> produced on your Windows system, whereas the one you picked up from
> Hudson was built on either Solaris or Linux...
>
> Can we go back from those failed tests and see if there is anything
> that could be platform sensitive at build time?
For easy reference here is the failed test trace:

[testng] FAILED: helloRemote
[testng] javax.naming.NoInitialContextException: Need to specify class
name in environment or system property, or as
applet parameter, or in an application resource file:
java.naming.factory.initial
[testng] at
javax.naming.spi.NamingManager.getInitialContext(NamingManager.java:645)
[testng] at
javax.naming.InitialContext.getDefaultInitCtx(InitialContext.java:288)
[testng] at
javax.naming.InitialContext.getURLOrDefaultInitCtx(InitialContext.java:325)
[testng] at javax.naming.InitialContext.lookup(InitialContext.java:392)
[testng] at
test.ejb.remoteview.RemoteViewTestNG.helloRemote(RemoteViewTestNG.java:18)
[testng] ... Removed 22 stack frames
[testng] SKIPPED: nonPortableGlobal
[testng] SKIPPED: portableGlobal

[testng] ejb_remoteview
[testng] Tests run: 3, Failures: 1, Skips: 2