dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: GlassFish v2.1.1 build b13 has been promoted

From: Terena Chinn-Fujii <Terena.Chinnfujii_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 09:50:44 -0700
Hi Jan,

Thanks for replying back to Dies on this.

I've Cc: Ed who might have additional info or updates
on what should be used for GlassFish v2.1.1.

Thanks,
Terena

Jan Luehe wrote:
Hi Dies,

On 05/10/09 10:51 PM, Dies Koper wrote:
Hi Terena,

Do you know what "Target milestone" in GF's issue tracker this (and
subsequent) version corresponds to?
I'd like to update the target milestones for the issues I've addressed
post-V2.1 that went in this version.

For this case, I've been using 9.2 as the target milestone for lack of a better alternative.
In your update message, you can mention the exact build (i.e., GlassFish v2.1.1, b13)
that will have your fix.

Jan

Thanks,
Dies

terena.chinnfujii@sun.com wrote:

The following build has been promoted:

Product : glassfish v2.1.1
Version : build b13
Date    : Thu May  7 15:26:45 2009

ORIGIN  : RE

TYPE: Weekly promotion

Comments:

1) This is a promotion from the SJSAS91_FCS_BRANCH.

2) Please see the following page for how to download:

   https://glassfish.dev.java.net/downloads/v2.1.1-b13.html

3) The following tests are executed and are all passing:

   PE Quicklooks on installer
   SQE Smoke Tests on installer
   CTS Smoke Tests on installer

   EE Quicklooks on EE server image (Clustering)
   EE Quicklooks on EE installer
   SQE Smoke Tests on EE installer
   CTS Smoke Tests on EE installer

4) Sources are in the process of being tagged with the
   following identifier:

   SJSAS-2_1_1-B13-07_May_2009

Thanks,
Terena