dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: build warnings

From: Snjezana Sevo-Zenzerovic <Snjezana.Sevo-Zenzerovic_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 13:10:00 -0700

Jerome Dochez wrote:

>> [WARNING] Ignoring project type distribution-fragment -
>> supportedProjectTypes = [hk2-jar, bundle]
>
> looks like an left over from last integration from Snezana, We moved
> away from distribution fragments all together, it's probably not
> causing a bug, but we need to fix that.

I beg to differ - we did not completely move away from distribution
fragments since many modules still package their non-jar artifacts as
distribution fragments which then get consumed by packager. In any case,
I'll keep an eye for these in my next build and try to figure out where
they come from...