dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Deploying GlassFish artifacts to Maven

From: Jason Lee <jasondlee_at_sun.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 10:42:36 -0500

I got word yesterday that Jane would prefer it not be part of the
build. I don't mind either way. The only people using this will be
people building plugins, which will likely be the console team, but
any third party integrators will likely also be interested, so at the
very least, we need timely updates to whatever is deployed in the
public repo.