dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: broken Felix classloader?

From: <heavy_at_ungoverned.org>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 08:59:58 -0600

I guess I should be a little more precise in my response.

OSGi requires that you declare every pacakge you need explicitly. However,
in this case the osgi.bundle file is for BND (I believe) and typically BND
will automatically generate imports for every package your need, so you
don't need to do this manually. But in this case, since there is no code,
BND cannot generate the imports automatically, so you need to list them
explicitly.

-> richard

On Fri, 24 Apr 2009 10:11:38 -0400, "Richard S. Hall"
<heavy_at_ungoverned.org>