dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Question about ClassLoaderHierarchy#getAppLibClassLoader

From: <June.Parks_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 03 Apr 2009 10:00:31 -0700

Jan brings up the topic of class loaders to be added later. GFv2 had
MBean and LifeCycleModule class loaders that so far GFv3 doesn't have.
I've heard that the final v3 release will include MBeans and LifeCycle
modules, so I'm wondering if there are going to be special class loaders
for these, and if so, where they will be in the hierarchy.

In v2, the MBean class loader has the same parent as the Common class
loader and the LifeCycleModule class loader has the same parent as the
Application (now Applib) class loader. Will this also be the case in v3?

June