dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: pom updates and test fix

From: Kedar Mhaswade <Kedar.Mhaswade_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 11:40:00 -0700

I am confused.

Are you moving thread-pools element under <config> to under <network-listeners>?

I thought we were holding off on the unification of the thread-pools. The
thread-pool named thread-pool-1 is used by ORB (or so I think) to configure
the ORB thread pools. Is the ORB initialization code now going to look
under network-listeners?

This also means that create/delete/list thread-pools commands need to change.

Also, when you change the default domain domain.xml, make sure the lib/templates
domain.xml is also modified.

Thanks,
Kedar