dev@glassfish.java.net

RETRACT: v3 bundle names (was: Re: v3 bundle name changes)

From: Terena Chinn-Fujii <Terena.Chinnfujii_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 07:50:50 -0700

Hi,

This email retracts the previous v3 bundle names that I
had sent out on 4/15/2009. The "latest" symbolic links
are listed below and points to the appropriate promoted
or nightly bundles.

1) Promoted directory

http://download.java.net/glassfish/v3/promoted/

latest-glassfish-unix.sh
latest-glassfish-windows.xe
latest-glassfish.zip

latest-web-unix.sh
latest-web-windows.exe
latest-web.zip

2) Nightly directory

http://download.java.net/glassfish/v3/nightly

latest-glassfish.zip
latest-web.zip

Note that "classic" has been removed. Bundle names that have "web"
in them contain the web profile whereas the other bundle is the full
GlassFish profile.

My sincere apologies for any confusion this may have caused.

Thanks for your patience,
Terena
GlassFish Release Engineering